Sonntag, 31. August 2014

Avicii Concert in Mönchengladbach 29.08.

Hallo ihr lieben,
Ich war am Freitag mit meiner Freundin auf dem Avicii Konzert in Mönchengladbach. Hier bekommt ihr einen kleinen Einblick...
___________________________________
Hello everybody,
Last Friday I was on the Avicii Concert in Mönchengladbach. Here's a insight ... 


We've come a long way since that day...


....Sunshine...


All I Need in this life of sin is me and my girlfriend ...

Nachdem die erste Vorgruppe (Klingande) ausfiel und stattdessen Klangtherapie kam, war dass Publikum enttäuscht. Die beiden Mädels von Icona Pop haben dies aber wieder Wett gemacht...
__________________________________

After Klingande missed their plane and Klangtherapie played for them, the crowd was a litte disappointed, but Icona Pop made us forget what happend...


I could be the one to make you feel that way. I could be the one to set you free.


I wish I could turn back time ...


We are one, one for sure. All united, don't want some more!


All my life, I've been, I've been waiting for someone like you ...


Don't you worry, don't you worry child!


Like Diamonds in the sky! - shine bright like a diamond !


I'm addicted to you !

Man kann schon garnicht mehr von Konzert sprechen, es ist wie eine Riesen große Party mit 20.000 Leuten und wir direkt in der Mitte, 10 Meter von der Bühne entfernt!

___________________________________
It was like a Big party with 20.000 people, and we were in the middle 10 meter from the stage!











Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen